Friday, April 9, 2010

Dogs

Another weekend.....
Well on 17th April 2010 Mohit is marrying Jodie, and its only a week left and i haven't bought his wedding present and neither have i prepared the best man's speech......( me and my wretched plans....never gets implemented).....

If auntyji or Rohit comes to know i am the best man,their faith on whole humanity would be lifted, i was supposed to look after and keep a watch on Mohit, and look at me!!!!!.....i am arranging for his marriage......but what can i do.....

The laughing matter about all this affair is that auntyji wanted only a brahmin and no other brahmin other than Sanadhya brahmin, god has his own ways....Mohit is marrying true blood aussie....

This thursday i.e is 8th April was the most productive day of the week.....
1) I got my vic roads address updated
2) Killed few viruses on my computer.
3) Downgraded my 3 mobile plan.....( i don't think i need i phone.....why should i pay 54$ for it)
4) bought weeks grocery + petrol
5) Also worked till 5.....

This saturday and sunday, i think i should prepare list of all the indian shops and sort it suburb wise......it has been 4 months now since i am expecting this toy consignment......and i still don't see it anywhere,

I think i have got addicted to ebay......my cash is flying out pretty fast.......need to curb my enthusiasm.......

On top of it; this question, has bothered me for last whole week..... does life have any meaning; If i look back,it seems meanigless, you sleep, work, eat, and eventually die.......out of billions of people; who were born before me, or, who will be born after me, on this planet, we humans, remember barely 100 odd souls........or let me paraphrase....do you know the name of any person who won Noble Prize last year!!!!..... probably, most of the people, will not know; by name, even a single person......and i think i am important......

No comments: